Our Leadership Team
Chief Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force (Retired)
Chairman And President
Vernon Putnam founded “All About The Data” (AATD) in 2010 after a 30 year Air Force career as a telecommunication and cyberspace professional. He culminated his career as the Air Force District of Washington (AFDW) Senior Enlisted Cyberspace Functional Manager from 2008 to 2010. Vernon was the senior enlisted advisor on AFDW Cyberspace, Net Centric and Enterprise Information Services.
From the inception of AATD, Vernon sought to deliver relevant IT solutions and innovations with a single focus of driving greater efficiencies and cost savings for his customers.
Colonel, U.S. Air Force (Retired)
Chief Executive Officer
Frosty brings years of experience in data automation, IT operations and network defense. His experience includes managing Air Force IT operations and network security in the National Capital Region to include all travel communications for the Secretary of Defense and the Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff. In addition, he devised and implemented network defense strategies sited by the NSA for their effectiveness.
Frosty and Vern’s vision perfectly complement each other’s and allow AATD to offer unique data strategies and secure applications that free an organization’s data, create efficiencies and improve effectiveness.
Dr. George Cross
Chief Technical Advistor
George Cross brings to AATD over 25 years experience in technology development and management. He has led the delivery of enterprise Information Technology (IT) in many domains to include Commercial Industry, Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. Dr. Cross holds several industry certifications such as the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), and Microsoft Certified Professional (Azure).
His career includes positions as Director of Tier 1 Applications and Architect at Microsoft, Director of Enterprise Information Management at Unisys, Director of .NET Solutions and BI at Avanade and Solutions Architect at IBM.
His area of expertise includes mobility, collaboration, application development, databases, and cloud computing. Dr. Cross is also a professor at two universities where he teaches doctoral courses on Big Data Analytics and master level courses on Data Visualizations. His knowledge and experience in IT enables AATD to deliver optimal IT solutions to our customers.
All About The Data Compliance Solutions (AATDCS) is a Minority And Service-Disabled Veteran Owned small business.
We are experienced in Compliance Management with over 75 years of DoD, Federal, and Business Experience.
Federal Domains Of Knowledge And Experience
- Department of Defense – Washington Headquarters Services
- Department of Veteran Affairs – VISN 9 Mid-South Health Network
- Air Force Medical Operations Agency – Medical Support Operations
- 24th Air Force – Cyberspace Operations
- Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC)
- Air Force Central Command (AFCENT) – Cyber and C4 Systems
- Air Force Office of Special Investigations – Defense Incident Base Reporting and Investigations
- Pentagon/National Capital Region – Full Spectrum IT Services and Support
- US Pacific Command – delivered on a classified data cleansing and categorization contract
- Federal Emergency Management Agency – rapid response cleanup to data breaches
Certifications and Credentials:
- Microsoft Azure Specialist
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) – Windows NT 4.0
- Microsoft Certified System Developer (MCSD) – Visual Basic 6.0
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) – SQL Server 2000
- Certified Novell Administrator (CNA)
- Scrum Fundamentals
- PMP PMI Certified
Procurement contract options:
- NASA SEWP V
- Group B Prime
- SBA 8(a) Certified
- SDVOSB and Minority-Owned
- NATO Basic Order Agreement Prime
- GSA Schedule 70